Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Reflections

If you would like to know how we'll I am doing I wish you could see the gigantic HEB cake that is sitting next to me in the break room. I love HEB cake! I am happily eating my blueberries and blackberries though, knowing that I will not feel crummy at the end of the day!

So far so good I must say. I am still finding a remarkable difference in the way I feel and look. I love that I am able to fit into my old clothes again. Although I have a long way to go I am excited about the benefits down the line.

One thing I will have to mindful of is the amount of money I am spending to eat this way. I am going to have to consider the farmers market in town to purchase most of my fresh fruits and vegetables. I just recently bought (actually Bradley did) a Crock Pot so that I can start trying out some slow cooker recipes so that I have a variety of protein to choose from throughout the week.

In a could of weeks I will post a new picture. I just want to see if there is a difference in the way I look compared to my first photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment