Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Power Salad! YES!

This was the best salad I have made so far! Lots of mixed greens, tomato, avocado and grilled chicken. Topped it with some really awesome balsamic (I invested in the really good stuff!). Just FYI, vinegar is not Paleo, however, I am still trying to figure out some new salad dressings so that I don't get burnt out on lemon juice and olive oil!

I am definitely noticing my energy level. I know it has to do with the food but I also feel that it's also from taking the right supplements!

I also downloaded some additional books on Paleo that I am still working through. As mentioned before, I know that if I am going to stick with the salads I need to change up the dressings!

Something else to think about is the time it takes to prep everything in the morning. In the beginning, breakfast was my biggest worry. I have to eat breakfast or the day is ruined! There are several breakfast ideas I have pinned on Pinterest and I have so far loved the egg muffin cups. They're convenient and make the morning go faster. They last me through the week and taste great! I know I will eventually need to change things up so that I don't burn out on them though.

I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment